"THE POWER POST" HOW ONE IG POST MADE ME $2,000
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only -9 Left in Stock!
So this is MAJOR! A few months ago, I made a post that gained a ton of attention and brought me in $2,000. At the time, I was SHOOK! But after I got myself together, I took the time to analyze the post and create a formula for businesses.
I call this formula the Power Post. Using this formula, you will be able to create high traffic posts that engage your audience and converts them into paying customers.
In this book, you will learn:
- The key components of a successful Instagram post.
- The types of images and videos that grab attention.
- How to create the perfect caption.
- The importance of target audience and how to attract yours.
- How to setup your profile to give followers an easy way to get to your site and buy.
- & More.
All designs are created as proofs and sent to the client. Each design proof comes with two revisions. After a client approves the final proof, we assume that there are no more revisions to be made and your project is marked as completed.
What Happens If You Need More Than Two Revisions?
Each project includes two revisions (minor & major) such as font change, picture change, colors, etc. If you pass this two-revision mark, you will be subject to an "Additional Revision" fee of $15 per revision.
What Happens If You Need A Revision After The Final Approval?
If for some reason you need a minor tweak such as wording after approving the final proof and haven't exhausted your two additional revisions; we may grant your request. The request would have to be made within two weeks of your project completion date. If it is outside of that two-week period, you will be subject to a "Redesign Charge" of $30.
WEBSITE DESIGN TECHNICAL IMPROVEMENTS
With website design, you have a 30-day technical improvement period. That means that if you encounter any technical issues such as something not loading properly, freezing, etc. I will attempt to fix the issue for you free of charge. The technical improvement period does not include design changes.
WEBSITE DESIGN CHANGES
What is a MAJOR Revision vs. MINOR round of Revisions?
- Major Revision – A revision that changes the whole design completely (banner redesign, graphic redesign, additional apps and functions, etc.)
- Minor Revision – Small revision that requires changes to the text, font, layout, etc. but NOT a completely different design
What Happens If You Need More Revisions?
Each website design project includes ONE MAJOR REVISION and TWO MINOR REVISIONS. If you pass this these revision marks, you will be subject to the following fees:
- "Additional Minor Revision" fee of $30 per revision.
- "Additional Major Revision" fee of $65 per revision.
ALL DIGITAL PRODUCTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. ONCE A USER PURCHASES AN E-FILE OR ONLINE CLASS, IT CANNOT BE REFUNDED. PLEASE REVIEW THE PRODUCT DETAILS BEFORE PURCHASING.
ALL COACHING SESSIONS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. SESSIONS CAN BE RESCHEDULED AT LEAST 12 HOURS IN ADVANCE. COACHING SESSIONS CANNOT BE CANCELED.
FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN ORDERS, PLEASE VIEW REVISION POLICY.